- Mares must have clear CEM and EVA Certificates for the current breeding Season and be with them on arrival.
- Mares to be scanned before arrival to pin point where she is in her cycle for covering.
- Mares must arrive with their own passport.
- Hind shoes must be removed before arriving at the stud.
- Myspires Stud reserves the right to refuse covering a mare that is deemed to be a danger to itself, staff, stallion or other horses and is unsuitable to breed from naturally. This type of mare will be asked to leave the premises.
- Mares will be covered at your own risk!
- Every care will be taken whilst your mare is in our charge but no responsibility will be taken for accident, theft, injury or disease howsoever caused. Myspires Stud accepts no liability for any claim, damage cost, loss or expense of any kind howsoever incurred.
- Veterinary assistance will be called in if/when necessary and all vets bills will be charged directly to the owner. The stud’s vets are Cliffe Equine, Laughton and can be contacted on 01323 815120.
- Stud Fee of £300 to be paid in full before the mare leaves the stud.
- No Foal Free Return
- Live Foal Guarantee
- Concessions available to proven and Graded mares on an individual bases.
If there is any concerns which are not covered in the above then please feel free to discuss them with me.